Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oops photos




These pictures are my favorites oops moments! The top one is of Marcel and Vicki. We came up a hill and there was a vehicle at the top. Marcel opted to go to the left and park beside it. Little did he know there was a big rutt there. Notice you can only just see him at the rear end of his vehicle as he couldn't get out quick enough (didn't want to get photographed). Mean while leaving me in the vehicle with my feet on the dash holding myself up.
The second picture is of Brent. We were doing river crossings and he tried to get up the bank and couldn't quite make it. After the third attemp I think it jumped out of gear. We sent Marcel in to hook the tow rope on. Mean while Brent was busily stacking up his seat squabs up to keep them dry. Lucky for him there were no open windows in the back because his wallet was floating around in the back. After draining the water from his fuel tank etc his Landy was up and going again.

1 comment: